- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
The moment we’ve all been waiting for is (maybe) upon us. Queen Bey is rumored to have checked into a Los Angeles hospital this week to give birth to her twins, and the Beyhive is freaking out. On Tuesday Hollywood Life reported that the Beyoncé entourage and security were spotted at a hospital in West L.A.
There is no official word as of this writing on whether or not she’s in labor—or even in a hospital—but that hasn’t stopped fans from losing it. The singer announced her pregnancy back in February.
*Beyonce's entourage spotted at Los Angeles Hospital*— Matthew A. Cherry (@MatthewACherry) June 14, 2017
My TL: pic.twitter.com/qzviYEff0k
First Bey's cousin tweets the boy & girl emojis then that random person that knows Bey talmbout "hang in there Beyoncé" twins are here idc pic.twitter.com/532uS6QFy6— KUNTYEWEST (@kuntyewest) June 13, 2017
Though rumors haven’t been confirmed, the Beyhive is on full alert.
Is Beyoncé in labor? Is Jay Z prepared? Will Blue Ivy check the twins right out the womb? Find out next time on DRAGONBALL BEY!! pic.twitter.com/R5wBJFvd9p— Garnet's 3rd Eye ☀️ (@urbestenemy) June 13, 2017
Since May some have been speculating that Bey has already given birth and that the twins are in hiding.
Beyoncé when she's about to reveal the twins but then she realises they're 5 years old pic.twitter.com/iyxiIyAFh8— Danny (@localblackicon) June 11, 2017
Beyonce gone post a picture in a week or two and the twins gone be 3 months old I'm sick.— kia. (@Beyawnsay) June 8, 2017
It seems now that the twins are on their way, and it’s only fitting that the ultimate twins are Geminis. That’s like having four babies!
Beyoncé's twins are going to be geminis— Yung_Scorpio (@daytradervader) May 31, 2017
The Gemini symbol is a set of twins pic.twitter.com/oWzvrhJ7TP
After months of waiting, fans are on edge and at a boiling point.
she. is. in. labor. YALL. THE. TWINS. BEYONCÉ. IF THIS IS ANOTHER JOKE IM GONNA BURN EVERY PLACE DOWN pic.twitter.com/lKFDq1swGM— gaia (@bbypcyy) June 13, 2017
Some fans are skeptical and still waiting for the final confirmation from the queen herself.
i really want to believe that the twins are here but beyoncé has taught me to trust nothing unless it comes directly from her— ✨leah✨ (@lemonysnarket) June 14, 2017
Perhaps the most important factor in this new rumor is that if Beyoncé gives birth today, the babies could be born on President Donald Trump’s birthday—an apparently patriotic act of resistance.
You might even think this is the second coming.
BEYONCÉ IS ABOUT TO BIRTH OUR SAVIORS YALL pic.twitter.com/yISQRiDINy— bonafidehoe (@pettyyonceh) June 13, 2017
Not everyone just wants to see the twins, though. Some want to be them.
Y'all think if I kill myself right now I'll come back as one of Beyoncé babies? pic.twitter.com/sa4Qn00b5D— PARIS (@birmingmix) June 13, 2017
I mean do we even need any more babies now that the twins are coming?
Beyoncé had her babies, we haven't seen them but she's had them and that means there's no need for anyone else to have babies. Keep them. pic.twitter.com/nszqinCN9I— Tomi Larynx (@ultimatenegro) June 12, 2017
Because they’re really OUR babies if you think about it.
please LORDT let my good sis Beyoncé deliver our babies safely— ♛ (@beytrash) June 13, 2017
We just really wanna see them already. Please, Beyoncé.
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.