- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
Beyoncé’s twins are coming—and Bey fans can’t handle it
The moment we’ve all been waiting for is (maybe) upon us. Queen Bey is rumored to have checked into a Los Angeles hospital this week to give birth to her twins, and the Beyhive is freaking out. On Tuesday Hollywood Life reported that the Beyoncé entourage and security were spotted at a hospital in West L.A.
There is no official word as of this writing on whether or not she’s in labor—or even in a hospital—but that hasn’t stopped fans from losing it. The singer announced her pregnancy back in February.
*Beyonce's entourage spotted at Los Angeles Hospital*
My TL: pic.twitter.com/qzviYEff0k
— Matthew A. Cherry (@MatthewACherry) June 14, 2017
First Bey's cousin tweets the boy & girl emojis then that random person that knows Bey talmbout "hang in there Beyoncé" twins are here idc pic.twitter.com/532uS6QFy6
— KUNTYEWEST (@kuntyewest) June 13, 2017
Though rumors haven’t been confirmed, the Beyhive is on full alert.
Is Beyoncé in labor? Is Jay Z prepared? Will Blue Ivy check the twins right out the womb? Find out next time on DRAGONBALL BEY!! pic.twitter.com/R5wBJFvd9p
— Garnet's 3rd Eye ☀️ (@urbestenemy) June 13, 2017
Since May some have been speculating that Bey has already given birth and that the twins are in hiding.
Beyoncé when she's about to reveal the twins but then she realises they're 5 years old pic.twitter.com/iyxiIyAFh8
— Danny (@localblackicon) June 11, 2017
Beyonce gone post a picture in a week or two and the twins gone be 3 months old I'm sick.
— kia. (@Beyawnsay) June 8, 2017
It seems now that the twins are on their way, and it’s only fitting that the ultimate twins are Geminis. That’s like having four babies!
Beyoncé's twins are going to be geminis
The Gemini symbol is a set of twins pic.twitter.com/oWzvrhJ7TP
— Yung_Scorpio (@daytradervader) May 31, 2017
After months of waiting, fans are on edge and at a boiling point.
she. is. in. labor. YALL. THE. TWINS. BEYONCÉ. IF THIS IS ANOTHER JOKE IM GONNA BURN EVERY PLACE DOWN pic.twitter.com/lKFDq1swGM
— gaia (@bbypcyy) June 13, 2017
Some fans are skeptical and still waiting for the final confirmation from the queen herself.
i really want to believe that the twins are here but beyoncé has taught me to trust nothing unless it comes directly from her
— ✨leah✨ (@lemonysnarket) June 14, 2017
Perhaps the most important factor in this new rumor is that if Beyoncé gives birth today, the babies could be born on President Donald Trump’s birthday—an apparently patriotic act of resistance.
You might even think this is the second coming.
BEYONCÉ IS ABOUT TO BIRTH OUR SAVIORS YALL pic.twitter.com/yISQRiDINy
— bonafidehoe (@pettyyonceh) June 13, 2017
Not everyone just wants to see the twins, though. Some want to be them.
Y'all think if I kill myself right now I'll come back as one of Beyoncé babies? pic.twitter.com/sa4Qn00b5D
— PARIS (@birmingmix) June 13, 2017
I mean do we even need any more babies now that the twins are coming?
Beyoncé had her babies, we haven't seen them but she's had them and that means there's no need for anyone else to have babies. Keep them. pic.twitter.com/nszqinCN9I
— Tomi Larynx (@ultimatenegro) June 12, 2017
Because they’re really OUR babies if you think about it.
please LORDT let my good sis Beyoncé deliver our babies safely
— ♛ (@beytrash) June 13, 2017
We just really wanna see them already. Please, Beyoncé.
— twins (@beygency) June 11, 2017
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.