- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
‘Better Call Saul’ ad for Los Pollos Hermanos fuels speculation to Gus Fring’s return
This week the series released its season 3 teaser trailer, featuring none other than Bad baddie and fan favorite, Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito). Fans cracked the anagram code hidden within season 2 (“Fring’s Back” spelled out, using the first letter of each episode’s title) and this video fuels speculation that he may physically appear in Saul.
The video features Bad‘s antagonist in a “commercial” for Los Pollos Hermanos, the fast-food chain that Fring owns and fronts his drug empire behind. The corny ad ends with Fring promoting the chain’s new curly fries before closing with its even cornier slogan, “Taste the family.”
Better Call Saul is set to return in spring 2017.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.