The show is back for its final eight episodes August 11. Here’s everything that came before that.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Here’s an amazing Craiglist Missed Connections post: “Drunk Naked Girl on my lawn last night.”
- How to hook up at your parents’ house.
- The secret power of black Twitter.
- Drunk woman on Klonopin demands free Big Macs. Guess the state.
- This is cool: What are the chances of you being you?
- Hey girl, Iceland has a bunch of Ryan Gosling look-alikes.
- How to become the British monarch. Very useful.
- Finally, here’s the consummate Breaking Bad recap. The show is back for its final eight episodes August 11. Here’s everything that came before that. I hate to use the word “epic,” but it might actually apply here. Nine minutes is a lifetime, and this is well worth watching, even if you’ve memorized every line.
Screengrab via YouTube
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.