- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him 5 Years Ago
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
Christopher Meloni serves up justice and deli meats in ‘Beef’
Brought to you by the same stellar team behind Burning Love.
From much of the team who brought us the excellent Burning Love—Michael Ian Black, Joe Lo Truglio, and Childrens Hospital’s Jonathan Stern are all here—Meat features Meloni as a butcher, Lou, who tries cases and doles out unique punishment in his shop.
The content looks improv-heavy, and the list of guest stars is impressive; Lizzy Caplan, Michael Cera, and Thomas Lennon are all slated to appear. If it can reach the heights of Paramount Digital’s other series, such as Burning Love and The Hotwives of Orlando, then we’re in for a prime cut.
A suite of providers, including iTunes, Vudu, TargetTicket, DirecTV, Dish, and Cablevision, will begin serving Beef Nov. 11.
Tom Harrington is an entertainment reporter whose work for the Daily Dot focused on webseries and streaming entertainment. He's reviewed series on YouTube and Netflix, and he was approximately four years ahead of the curve on comedian Joe Pera.