- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 3 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 3 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 3 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
Alec Baldwin wants to sing ‘Highway to Hell’ at Donald Trump’s inauguration
Alec Baldwin is once again feuding with President-elect Donald Trump by generously offering his services for 2017’s 45th presidential inauguration. Through his Alec Baldwin Foundation Twitter, the comedian announced his high hopes to perform AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” on Jan. 20.
Baldwin has never shied away from expressing his disdain toward Trump, constantly tweeting his criticisms and disapproval.
There is hope for Trump.
If he renounces every position he’s taken and replaces all of his cabinet picks.
— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) December 19, 2016
With Bannon’s appointment, Trump crosses over from disrespect for to abject hatred of ppl of color.
— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) December 2, 2016
7- I know a growing # of ppl will join me in getting Trump out. 1 term. 1 horrible, corrupt, racist term. Then we get back to being America.
— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) November 27, 2016
The 30 Rock star is known for his on-point Saturday Night Live Trump impersonation, pretty much nailing it from the haystack hair to the lingering pucker face.
In the past, Trump has also demonstrated his distaste for the actor and his impression, citing the show as “nothing funny at all.”
For Trump at least, it doesn’t get more A-list than this.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.