- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual 4 Years Ago
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar 4 Years Ago
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Today 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Today 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Today 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Today 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Today 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
Adele and Jimmy Fallon performed ‘Hello’ with classroom instruments and a plastic flip phone
Hello, it’s me (and some kazoos).
Luckily Jimmy Fallon is happy to fulfill that role, as he and the Roots serve as backup to Adele in a classroom instrument performance of the smash hit. The portable xylophone, kazoos, clapping hands, and the banana all add to the ambiance, but her vocals bring it all home. This won’t get old anytime soon.
We already have thoughts about why she has a flip phone in the “Hello” video. But now we’re left wondering: Why does she has a plastic flip phone?
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.