- Report: Consulting firm lied about decreasing violence at Rikers Island jail 4 Years Ago
- TikTok users are sharing things they thought were ‘ghetto’ as kids 4 Years Ago
- Republicans just blocked a net neutrality vote in the Senate 4 Years Ago
- ‘Fox & Friends’ host stuck using dad’s account after Twitter suspension Today 1:10 PM
- ‘They’ is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year Today 12:56 PM
- Inside Dolby’s big ‘Star Wars’ retrospective exhibition Today 12:48 PM
- Amazon’s ‘Clifford the Big Red Dog’ reboot isn’t for you—and that’s fine Today 11:50 AM
- Walmart pulls ‘Let it snow’ cocaine sweater, ruining Christmas Today 11:30 AM
- The way Facebook serves political ads could be driving polarization Today 11:10 AM
- A YouTuber simulated a mass shooting from his hotel room—and then posted the videos Today 11:07 AM
- Trump tries another ‘Simpsons’ defense as impeachment articles drop Today 10:52 AM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ attempts to contain its dragon with mixed results in episode 4 Today 9:24 AM
- James Comey puts ‘Fox & Friends’ on blast Today 8:54 AM
- Nick Cannon’s latest Eminem diss is not working out for him Today 8:27 AM
- Conservatives want a war on porn. It’s puritanical sex values that need to go Today 7:00 AM
Luckily Jimmy Fallon is happy to fulfill that role, as he and the Roots serve as backup to Adele in a classroom instrument performance of the smash hit. The portable xylophone, kazoos, clapping hands, and the banana all add to the ambiance, but her vocals bring it all home. This won’t get old anytime soon.
We already have thoughts about why she has a flip phone in the “Hello” video. But now we’re left wondering: Why does she has a plastic flip phone?
Screengrab via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.