- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix 5 Years Ago
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
Action Bronson and Killer Mike engage in a treadmill rap battle on ‘The Eric André Show’
Raps for… miles?
Musical battles on late-night television are a popular trend—Jimmy Fallon‘s Lip Sync Battles just got a spinoff series. So it’s no surprise that Adult Swim’s late-night spoof The Eric André Show included its own version.
Of course, they added their own twist, inserting two treadmills and two of rap’s heavyweights, Action Bronson and Killer Mike.
André throws to the battle as the episode’s closer, with the two men huffing and grunting as they jog, not even able to get a line in. When a PA brings them a plate of food, they slap it from his hands.
H/T Digg | Screengrab via Adult Swim/YouTube
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.