- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
- Artist says Thinx underwear campaign ripped off their memes (updated) Monday 5:48 PM
- Google reportedly gathering millions of Americans’ personal health records Monday 5:00 PM
- Trina goes off on Walmart shopper who allegedly called her the ‘N-word’ Monday 4:14 PM
- Bored of Helvetica? iOS users finally have some new font options Monday 4:00 PM
- Amid panic, YouTube says new terms of service won’t impact creators Monday 3:56 PM
- Opposing sides fight to control online narrative over Bolivian ‘coup’ Monday 3:50 PM
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle Monday 3:35 PM
- Instagram covers video costs for celebs who don’t get political Monday 3:30 PM
- T.I.’s daughter apparently unfollowed her dad on Instagram after hymen comment Monday 3:26 PM
- Meet ByteDance, the Chinese tech company behind TikTok Monday 3:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about investing app Robinhood Monday 2:44 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Seahawks on Monday Night Football Monday 1:43 PM
- Cops cuff Black man for eating sandwich on subway platform Monday 1:29 PM
Aaron Paul offers to hang out with lonely guy at Radiohead show
The Breaking Bad star came to the aid of a guy who was going to attend Tuesday night’s show alone after being cheated on by his girlfriend.
Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul just might be the nicest star on Twitter.
Paul is set to catch a Radiohead show in London Tuesday evening. Rather than keeping his silence about attending the concert, as many people in the public eye are wont to do, Paul tweeted an offer to hang out with a fellow fan who was going to the show alone after being cheated on.
The actor shared a link to a listing on classified ad site Gumtree, where a gentleman named Stu sought buyers for the tickets intended for his ex and her friend. Stu wrote that he recently found out his former girlfriend had cheated on him with two other men during their three-year relationship.
Rather than ship off the tickets to the highest bidder, Stu insisted they be purchased by “attractive females that will pose in flirty photos with us at the Radiohead gig” in order to draw the jealousy of his former squeeze. He also mandated the purchaser have a love of Radiohead and offered that “sex after the concert is optional but encouraged.”
Upon hearing of Stu’s plight, the empathetic Paul wrote: “Whoever this guy is please find me at Radiohead!! I’m sitting in level 1 Block 112 row U. I MUST hangout with you!”
As if that didn’t make Paul a charming enough fellow, he tweeted an excellent photo of himself and James Bond star Pierce Brosnan at Monday’s Radiohead show at the same venue. In the style of his Breaking Bad character Jesse Pinkman, Paul used the caption, “Love you Pierce. Yeah bitch!! Yeah Science!!”
When it comes to Aaron Paul’s partners-in-crime, Walter White’s clearly got some competition.
Photo via @aaronpaul_8/Twitter
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.