- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Wednesday 11:46 AM
Despite the shrieking protests of Nancy Grace, 2 Chainz hasn’t shown any signs of stopping his cannabis consumption anytime soon. Instead, he’s decided to take his recreational weed usage to the next level by taking hits from the world’s biggest bowl and smoking 24K gold joints.
The extravagant endeavor is all part of GQ Magazine’s webseries “Most Expensivest Shit,” in which 2 Chainz exposes viewers to “the most outrageous luxury goods on the planet.” In the latest episode, the rapper with the flare for the finer things in life sets out on a mission to smoke the world’s most expensive joint.
Accompanied by celebrity cannabis expert Dr. Dina, the “I’m Different” artist took to Los Angeles’ Stogz Tobacco to roll “the caviar of joints.” Thanks to 24K gold rolling papers and bud that costs approximately $800 an ounce, the duo manages to create one hell of a dapper doobie. Oh, did we mention they break from smoking the world’s most expensive joint to take a hit off a pipe with a bowl that requires a blowtorch to light
While you might not condone the man’s drug use, you have to give it to the guy—at least he knows how to smoke in style.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.