- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Friday 10:52 AM
YouTube Guide: Ze Frank’s Human Test, volume 2
Did you pass Ze Frank’s first “human test?” Well, he’s back with more ways to confirm your own humanity.
With more than 72 hours of footage uploaded every minute, it’s physically impossible to keep track of the content on YouTube. But in YouTube Guide, the Daily Dot will curate its five favorite finds for each workday.
1) Ze Frank, “The Human Test (Volume 2)”
Still not sure whether you’re human? The latest set of questions from Ze Frank should set the record straight. This inquiry is much more specific to the human story, and if you answered yes to seven of those questions, congratulations—you’re human!
2) David Finlayson, “Waltz of the Two Lips (Trombone Silliness)”
The Silly Trombonist provides a rarely-seen look at what our lips do when we play a trombone, which—when paired off with Tchaikovsky’s “Waltz of the Flowers”—looks like they’re dancing along to the music.
3) AsapSCIENCE, “The Science of Aging”
As we get older, we may start to wonder why we get old in the first place. While there are internal and external components involved such as diet, exercise, and environmental stress, we’re wired with a biological clock and we’re really programmed to die in our DNA.
4) Roman Atwood, “Epic Fire Prank!!”
Roman and Dennis’s friend Tom is there to help film a prank but, little does he know, the prank is on him. With the help of some lights and a couple firefighter suits, they trick their friend into thinking the house is on fire.
5) Official Comedy, “Rodman and Kim’s North Korean Basketball Video Game”
Played out in classic sports game mode (graphics and all), it’s Kim Jong-Un and the North Koreans versus Dennis Rodman’s American team in a basketball game. Kim has all the moves and wins MVP and best-looking, even though nobody else touches the ball.
Photo via Ze Frank/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.