- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots 2 Years Ago
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations 2 Years Ago
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Today 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Today 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Today 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Today 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Today 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
Let’s start with the obvious: Don’t try to jump over subway tracks. Ever. It’s further than it looks and it could have dire consequences, endangering not only your life but also those who inevitably have to hop onto the rails to help you get out before the next train rolls through.
And if you just can’t resist, at least dress appropriately: Get some running shoes on and shed a few of those extra winter layers. Otherwise, you’ll end up like this poor woman who believed she could fly but found out that, alas, she cannot.
That thud… that’s the sound of complete and total failure.
Austin Powell is the managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.