- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet 5 Years Ago
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Today 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Today 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Today 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Today 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Today 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
Wisdom teeth patient just wanted to wake up as Nicki Minaj
With the exorbitant costs of dental work today, it’s not surprising she expected them to throw in a little something extra.
I think it’s safe to say that most people find themselves upset that they don’t look like Nicki Minaj. But no one’s ever been quite so disappointed as Jayci Underwood, who had convinced herself she’d wake up from wisdom teeth removal surgery looking like the pop star.
“I’m really upset!” she proclaimed. When asked why by her husband, she admitted, “because I wanted to look like Nicki Minaj when I woke up… I just wanted to have her butt. And her face.”
“But, you just got your teeth done,” her patient husband explained. To which she replied, “but I didn’t know that… I paid a lot of money. And I’m still white!”
She has a point. With the exorbitant costs of dental work today, I’m not surprised Jayci expected them to throw in a little something extra.
She went on to proclaim her love of Ellen DeGeneres. “I want to go on her show, and I want her to give me one of those giant checks so I can go shopping… I love Ellen DeGeneres. She’s so beautiful. And I’m not even a lesbian,” she wept.
“You need to be happier,” her husband tried to comfort her, to which she snapped, “I need to be Nicki Minaj.”
The realest moment in the whole video may have been when she realized her lip was swollen then reasoned to herself, “Maybe Beyonce would like me if I looked like Jay Z. Then I could be friends with Nicki Minaj, Ellen DeGeneres, and Beyoncé,” a thought that I admit has crossed my own mind after a bad allergic reaction.
She’s just speaking truths.
Ikenna Anyoku was a contributor to the Daily Dot from 2014 to 2016 focusing on viral news and entertainment. He now works as a staff attorney for the Legal Aid Society in New York.