- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire 3 Years Ago
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction 3 Years Ago
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained 3 Years Ago
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Today 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
Though some of these may cause people to take offense, regard gender norms as an absolute travesty, or, after one too many beers, fully ignore management’s wishes regarding where one urinates, we still appreciate the collective wittiness. We’ve annotated these ambiguous toilet hieroglyphics to the best of our restroom-reading abilities:
This bathroom gets us asking, first and foremost: How do mermaids pee, anyway?
BLA vs. BLABLABLA—we recognize the joke, but this can come off a bit derogatory.
Beyoncé‘s “to the left” has new meaning with this sign.
These minimal doors will test your Bio 101 knowledge of chromosomes.
This bathroom goes medieval af and gets some laughs with its honest truth.
May the force be with you as nature calls your name.
In Seoul, Korea, some graphic designer decided to get a little freaky.
The beer resembles urine too much for our liking—even if that’s the idea.
Batman and Wonder Woman make appearances.
Cat vs. rooster = pussy vs. cock?
This single-occupancy restroom is for all sci-fi and comic book heroes alike! Woohoo!
This bathroom supports a “Come one, come all!” way of life—and we dig it.
These clouds somehow gracefully represent both female and male genitalia.
Peeing has never made us feel so weirdly thirsty.
These are probably all nightmares to come across on a night out, and it only takes a few drinks until we confuse one bathroom for another, but when nature calls… does it really matter?!
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.