- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Friday 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Friday 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Friday 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Friday 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Friday 10:52 AM
He got what was coming.
One woman is down with dismantling the patriarchy that’s taught men that they can do whatever they please with a woman’s body–and she’s our new hero.
Somewhere in Russia and caught on video, a waitress brings the bill to two patrons. The man she’s interacting with has the audacity to try to slip some money into her chest, and she ever so kindly pushes him off.
When that’s not enough to ward him off, he gets up and grabs her butt. And you know what that gets him? Not a coupon for 15% off his next visit, but a smackdown to the head with the stack of menus she’s holding.
Then the guy gets up one more time, walks up to the woman, and even before he can try anything else, she goes for the final blow. FINISH HIM!
Watch the video in its entirety:
While violence shouldn’t necessarily be condoned, neither should the violence that women have faced since the beginning of society that creates creeps like this butt-grabbing imbecile.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.