- Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, millions of others sign petition to make Kobe Bryant new NBA logo Tuesday 5:39 PM
- No, Lana Del Rey did not cry because Billie Eilish won album of the year Tuesday 4:48 PM
- People are exposing their eyeballs to phone flash for this TikTok challenge Tuesday 3:55 PM
- Watch Mike Bloomberg try to shake a dog’s mouth Tuesday 3:41 PM
- ‘Rey who?’ is the funniest meme to emerge from ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Tuesday 3:30 PM
- AI beat the CDC to the punch on coronavirus warnings Tuesday 3:21 PM
- What exactly is a ‘large boulder the size of a small boulder’? Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Mom of ‘Success Kid’ says Steve King can’t use her son’s meme for ‘repulsive’ campaign Tuesday 2:00 PM
- Jake Paul can’t escape Logan Paul’s shadow—even if that loyalty has hurt his career Tuesday 1:13 PM
- Kobe Bryant’s Oscar-winning ‘Dear Basketball’ is now available to stream for free (updated) Tuesday 12:21 PM
- ‘Joker’ ad compares Todd Phillips to Gandhi Tuesday 12:10 PM
- Mom learned about her special needs son’s abuse by seeing TikTok video Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Influencer gets revenge on her male trolls with Instagram account Tuesday 10:32 AM
- Conservatives are frothing over a Ukraine joke told on CNN Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Dua Lipa isn’t canceled—but her fans are defending her in #DuaLipaIsOverParty like she is Tuesday 9:21 AM
Vince Neil of Mötley Crüe butchered the national anthem
Neil just bought an arena football team, so he celebrated with a patriotic-but-awful anthem.
First things first, who starts the national anthem with “here we go?” And even if we try to ignore that mishap, what’s even going on here?
For your enjoyment, here’s Mötley Crüe frontman Vince Neil botching America’s proudest song before the Las Vegas Outlaws’ first-ever Arena League game Monday. Why Neil? Well, it’s his team dammit—and he’ll sing if he wants to.
After, Neil was spotted bottoming out at an area craps table.Photo Via Jennifer Eaton/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.