- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
Vince Neil of Mötley Crüe butchered the national anthem
Neil just bought an arena football team, so he celebrated with a patriotic-but-awful anthem.
First things first, who starts the national anthem with “here we go?” And even if we try to ignore that mishap, what’s even going on here?
For your enjoyment, here’s Mötley Crüe frontman Vince Neil botching America’s proudest song before the Las Vegas Outlaws’ first-ever Arena League game Monday. Why Neil? Well, it’s his team dammit—and he’ll sing if he wants to.
After, Neil was spotted bottoming out at an area craps table.Photo Via Jennifer Eaton/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.