- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
Dude trolls women on Tinder by messaging them ‘Game of Thrones’ spoilers
Joffrey. Cersei. Ser Ilyn Payne. The Hound. This D-bag.
Contrary to popular belief, the most sadistic person associated with Game of Thrones isn’t Joffrey or Cersei or the dude from the second season who tortures prisoners by making rats eat through their intestines or even George R.R. Martin himself.
(Because we are not nearly as sick and twisted as Bread, if you haven’t seen the final episode yet: SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER ALERT MAJOR SPOILER ALERT HERE).
Bread’s descent into the darkest depths of human depravity began last week, before the season finale even aired. As if being one of those smarmy, ASOIAF-reading GOT fans weren’t unattractive enough, he decided to break the hearts of every single lady on Tinder by messaging them what happened in the season finale.
It did not go well:
At one point, Bread upped the ante by telling the women spoilers that weren’t actually true.
Of course, this strategy was bound to backfire at some point.
It’s unclear whether Bread’s spoiler stunt was intended as a troll or even a misguided attempt at flirtation. But two things are clear: 1) This is much, much worse than getting a message with a dick pic, and 2) I must be as masochistic as Ramsay Snow’s girlfriend Myranda, because this kinda makes me really attracted to him.
H/T Brobible | Photo via HBO
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.