- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
Let’s taco ’bout this teen who fell while dancing with his taco
Even the best fall down sometimes.
Beware the danger of free tacos. They will get you too turnt up on excitement and leave you collapsed on the ground, writhing with pain.
One dude learned this the hard way. While having a dance party celebrating his free taco, it appears that he stepped backward onto his skateboard, which then skidded underfoot and sent him crashing into the pavement.
Look at this tragic moment, right before the taco is released into the wild.
It’s a pretty nasty fall, and we hope he’s OK.
As for the taco? You’d think from such a flop it’d be ruined. But it appears that the taco might be one of those Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell that comes in a paper container as well as a wrapper. The paper casing seems to have safely nestled the delectable treat.
Hey kid, let us know if you want to taco ’bout your feelings after that taco wreck.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.