- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Monday 12:52 PM
Let’s taco ’bout this teen who fell while dancing with his taco
Even the best fall down sometimes.
Beware the danger of free tacos. They will get you too turnt up on excitement and leave you collapsed on the ground, writhing with pain.
One dude learned this the hard way. While having a dance party celebrating his free taco, it appears that he stepped backward onto his skateboard, which then skidded underfoot and sent him crashing into the pavement.
Look at this tragic moment, right before the taco is released into the wild.
It’s a pretty nasty fall, and we hope he’s OK.
As for the taco? You’d think from such a flop it’d be ruined. But it appears that the taco might be one of those Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell that comes in a paper container as well as a wrapper. The paper casing seems to have safely nestled the delectable treat.
Hey kid, let us know if you want to taco ’bout your feelings after that taco wreck.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.