- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
Let’s taco ’bout this teen who fell while dancing with his taco
Even the best fall down sometimes.
Beware the danger of free tacos. They will get you too turnt up on excitement and leave you collapsed on the ground, writhing with pain.
One dude learned this the hard way. While having a dance party celebrating his free taco, it appears that he stepped backward onto his skateboard, which then skidded underfoot and sent him crashing into the pavement.
Look at this tragic moment, right before the taco is released into the wild.
It’s a pretty nasty fall, and we hope he’s OK.
As for the taco? You’d think from such a flop it’d be ruined. But it appears that the taco might be one of those Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell that comes in a paper container as well as a wrapper. The paper casing seems to have safely nestled the delectable treat.
Hey kid, let us know if you want to taco ’bout your feelings after that taco wreck.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.