- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server 4 Years Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
Let’s taco ’bout this teen who fell while dancing with his taco
Even the best fall down sometimes.
Beware the danger of free tacos. They will get you too turnt up on excitement and leave you collapsed on the ground, writhing with pain.
One dude learned this the hard way. While having a dance party celebrating his free taco, it appears that he stepped backward onto his skateboard, which then skidded underfoot and sent him crashing into the pavement.
Look at this tragic moment, right before the taco is released into the wild.
It’s a pretty nasty fall, and we hope he’s OK.
As for the taco? You’d think from such a flop it’d be ruined. But it appears that the taco might be one of those Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell that comes in a paper container as well as a wrapper. The paper casing seems to have safely nestled the delectable treat.
Hey kid, let us know if you want to taco ’bout your feelings after that taco wreck.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.