- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Meet the dancing king of Instagram
This guy has mastered the art of the “Super Selfie.”
Gabriel Valenciano has mastered the art of the so-called “Super Selfie.”
Working within the 16-second confines of Instagram Video, the dude slices up and crams an entire music video’s worth of choreography into a dizzying supercut of hilarious dance moves. He seriously averages roughly 1.2 genuinely WTF moments per second in the clips, released under the hashtag, #SuperSelfieSaturday.
His latest masterpiece, set to the timeless Space Jam theme song by Quad City DJs, finally hit Reddit this week. It’s absurdly epic.
There’s plenty more where that came from. Valenciano has not one but two tributes to The Dark Knight. Like all of his videos, it ends with his shirt off.
Here, Instagram’s dancing king goes disco:
There’s also an excellent Michael Jackson tribute:
To complete his America’s Got Talent audition tape, here’s his obligatory dubstep video:
Scrolling through his account, Valenciano is equally talented in a music studio and on a basketball court. But he’s a maniac on the dancin’ floor.
Screengrab via Instagram
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.