- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
Here’s the supercut of stoned dogs you’ve been waiting for
It’s downright hilarious when your dog goes to the vet and forgets how to dog.
There’s nothing cool about getting your dog high off second-hand smoke from marijuana joints. But there’s something downright hilarious about the short period of time after a trip to the veterinarian in which a dog’s so drugged-up that he doesn’t even know how to dog right.
Thanks to CHSSupercuts, a YouTube troupe famous for splicing together everything from “Simpsons” “yoinks!” to kids crying for no apparent reason, the world now has two minutes of entirely out-of-it dogs doing entirely out-of-it-dog things in one specific place.
Naturally, a few of the commenters onsite have taken it upon themselves to expound on the terribleness of piping your dogs full of the wacky tobaccy for your own recreation, but it appears as though something got lost in translation. In the video’s description reads a message: “No animals were harmed in the marking of this video. Except for the part that took them to the vet in the first place.”
Besides, if they were really stoned, there’d probably a space in the video for this dude.
Photo via CHSSupercuts/YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.