- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in May 2019 5 Years Ago
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
It’s downright hilarious when your dog goes to the vet and forgets how to dog.
There’s nothing cool about getting your dog high off second-hand smoke from marijuana joints. But there’s something downright hilarious about the short period of time after a trip to the veterinarian in which a dog’s so drugged-up that he doesn’t even know how to dog right.
Thanks to CHSSupercuts, a YouTube troupe famous for splicing together everything from “Simpsons” “yoinks!” to kids crying for no apparent reason, the world now has two minutes of entirely out-of-it dogs doing entirely out-of-it-dog things in one specific place.
Naturally, a few of the commenters onsite have taken it upon themselves to expound on the terribleness of piping your dogs full of the wacky tobaccy for your own recreation, but it appears as though something got lost in translation. In the video’s description reads a message: “No animals were harmed in the marking of this video. Except for the part that took them to the vet in the first place.”
Besides, if they were really stoned, there’d probably a space in the video for this dude.
Photo via CHSSupercuts/YouTube
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.