- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix 3 Years Ago
- How to add people to Google Home 3 Years Ago
- How to play Fortnite on Mac 3 Years Ago
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
You don’t know pure joy until you’ve seen this woman unbox a Chewbacca mask
‘Oh, I’m such a happy Chewbacca!’
At one point last year, you couldn’t even go into a grocery store without seeing something with a Star Wars: The Force Awakens label on it, and while the merchandise craze has mostly died down ahead of Rogue One’s release, Star Wars toys are still bringing fans joy.
When Candace Payne made a trip to Kohl’s to return some clothes, she found the holy grail of Star Wars toys, at least for her. She filmed herself in the parking lot as she unboxed the Chewbacca mask that she bought for herself (although she said she’d let her kids play with it).
She can barely contain her giddiness upon seeing that the mask’s mouth moves when hers does—and that it makes Chewbacca’s roar.
“This is worth every penny!” she said.
And it really seems like it is. We kind of want one now.
Update 11:13am CT, May 20: Added name and changed video embed.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.