- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned 5 Years Ago
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him 5 Years Ago
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
Do you ever stop to wonder what happened to the kid in your neighborhood who used to set things on fire with a magnifying glass?
Odds are he’s on YouTube providing the Internet with answers to destructive questions that no would ever think to ask. For example, what happens if you boil an iPhone in molten Coca-Cola? Or when you subject the latest Apple device to a 6,000-degree flame?
Now, YouTuber Fabio Gomes is here to provide us with an answer to yet another question of destruction: What happens when you take a cellphone battery and stab wildly at it like a crazed serial killer?
Unsurprisingly, it erupts like Mount Vesuvius.
If Gomes made it out of this ordeal with his eyebrows intact, he should consider himself lucky.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.