- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him 6 Years Ago
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
Watch this skier take a terrifying wrong turn following someone else’s tracks
Maybe Robert Frost was onto something.
Maybe Robert Frost was onto something when he wrote about the road “less traveled by.”
A guest at Telluride was skiing down a hill wearing a GoPro camera. He thought he was just following the trail; however, the tracks took him off the charted slopes of the resort and onto an off-course thrill ride.
“This guest ended up with a minor shoulder injury,” they wrote. “He was in good spirits and was happy to share his video.”
Even knowing that he escaped fairly unscathed, it’s still pretty scary watching him make that fateful turn off a cliff.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.