- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement 5 Years Ago
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel 5 Years Ago
- Obama’s ‘Easter worshippers’ tweet upsets conservatives 5 Years Ago
- Trump responds to impeachment calls: ‘You can’t’ 5 Years Ago
- Desperate YouTuber goes on ‘holy pilgrimage’ to meet PewDiePie Today 10:33 AM
- Influencer faces 20 years for hiring cousin to threaten man into giving up domain name Today 10:17 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ isn’t actually the end of Marvel’s Phase 3 Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ just obliterated every stupid argument about its place in canon Today 9:24 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ brings us lots of horny Tormund memes Today 8:46 AM
- 12 adult toys sex bloggers swear by Today 8:45 AM
- Howard Schultz mocked for ‘majority of Americans are Americans’ ad Today 8:35 AM
- The ultimate guide to strap-ons Today 8:00 AM
- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie Today 7:59 AM
- The quick and dirty guide to buying your first vibrator Today 7:45 AM
- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free Today 7:00 AM
Watch this skier take a terrifying wrong turn following someone else’s tracks
Maybe Robert Frost was onto something.
Maybe Robert Frost was onto something when he wrote about the road “less traveled by.”
A guest at Telluride was skiing down a hill wearing a GoPro camera. He thought he was just following the trail; however, the tracks took him off the charted slopes of the resort and onto an off-course thrill ride.
“This guest ended up with a minor shoulder injury,” they wrote. “He was in good spirits and was happy to share his video.”
Even knowing that he escaped fairly unscathed, it’s still pretty scary watching him make that fateful turn off a cliff.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.