- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended 2 Months Ago
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo 2 Months Ago
- Black security guard fired for telling student not to call him the N-word 2 Months Ago
- How Watchmen’s Bass Reeves cameo ties into the original comic 2 Months Ago
- Todrick Hall’s former assistant blasts him for abuse, non-payment, dissing Taylor Swift 2 Months Ago
- Maggie Rogers calls out catcaller at Austin concert 2 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Unnatural Selection’ breaks down the pros and cons of biohacking Today 11:52 AM
- Did Trump flip off astronauts from the all-women spacewalk? Today 11:45 AM
- Report: Mark Zuckerberg advised Pete Buttigieg on campaign hires Today 10:29 AM
- ‘New Girl’ star Lamorne Morris handcuffed by white cop for recording his friend’s arrest Today 10:25 AM
- Mitt Romney, aka ‘Pierre Delecto,’ uses a fake account to lurk on Twitter Today 10:20 AM
- ‘The Laundromat’ sacrifices narrative for artistic experimentation Today 9:24 AM
- James Charles mocks the Dobre Brothers’ fan controversy Today 9:22 AM
- Vin Diesel stars in the first trailer for comic book movie ‘Bloodshot’ Today 7:48 AM
- MAGA rappers are dropping beats for Trump Today 6:30 AM
Ah, the life of a celebrity. Sure there’s the fame a fortune, but it certainly has its drawbacks. For instance, if everyone knows your face, they also know when it changes. Being famous means your appearance is constantly scrutinized, as America’s Got Talent judge Simon Cowell is currently finding out.
Cowell returned to AGT last night looking like a new man. The music executive made an appearance on the red carpet ahead of the show’s quarter-finals and wowed people with his recent 20-pound weight loss.
Cowell attributed his current look primarily to his new vegan diet. “Within 24 hours I changed my diet and I’ve not looked back since. You feel better, you look better.” he told the Sun.
But Twitter doesn’t see it that way. People seem to think that Cowell’s new face is odd at best.
“Someone please stop working and talk to me about what in the living fuck simon cowell has done to his face,” Alise Morales wrote on Twitter.
Someone please stop working and talk to me about what in the living fuck simon cowell has done to his face pic.twitter.com/uHsHbrsYtP— Alise Morales (@AliseNavidad) August 14, 2019
What’s happened to Simon Cowell? pic.twitter.com/vYA4HHCvUa— Hannah Evans (@hannahsianevans) August 14, 2019
wat the fuck happened to simon cowell???? pic.twitter.com/vGmdvaMssD— Frasier Ramon (@SteveMerkle9) August 14, 2019
Looking extremely normal, Mr. Cowell pic.twitter.com/x6TH6U3rnY— Mr. Doo Doo Penis (@boring_as_heck) August 14, 2019
People have all sorts of theories about what might be going on with Cowell’s new face.
simon cowell has stallone'd himself by wearing a rubber mask of his own face. pic.twitter.com/qb4haEwrBU— vm ❊ 🏳️🌈🇬🇧🐝 (@tentwentysixpm) August 14, 2019
'You understand that the nerves were completely severed Mr Cowell? You see what I have to work with here...' pic.twitter.com/8caCzc9do8— Rob Muir (@robertmuir87) August 14, 2019
Simon Cowell in 2025 pic.twitter.com/MIRUYYlndT— ❤️𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓭-𝓥𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼❤️ (@cazisue) August 14, 2019
Madame Tussaud’s begins expensive restoration project after fire damage to Simon Cowell waxwork pic.twitter.com/I72ahzFJGP— Crowby (@iCrowby) August 14, 2019
If Cowell has indeed had plastic surgery, the star has made no public mention of it. This season of AGT is far from over though. We’ll see how long comedian Howie Mandel can go without cracking a joke at Cowell’s expense.
- Who knew Idris Elba choking on a hot wing could be so relatable?
- Mia Khalifa opens up about her time in porn—and says she only made $12,000
- The ‘Drunk Taylor Swift’ meme fits any mood
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.