- How to watch Netflix on Linux 4 Years Ago
- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
It’s both a funny and pitiful sight.
If you believe your pet has ingested marijuana or marijuana-laced edibles, please contact your vet or the poison control hotline.
Dogs and people have a lot in common. They both crave love and attention. They both enjoy the outdoors just as much as napping. They both eat when they’re hungry. And as is the case with Loki the Siberian husky, their brains promptly turn to mush after chowing on ganja edibles.
In this video uploaded by Tony Costa, you’ll see how Loki handles the trip: with his tongue uncontrollably hanging out the side of his mouth and his eyes in a cross-eyed stupor. Costa’s roommate and Loki’s owner is also onscreen, hugging his fur baby and looking extremely worried.
Before you accuse the guy of being a terrible pet owner, it’s important to note that this was all an unfortunate accident. Costa and his roommate happened to have friends over their place, and one of them had Rice Krispie treats infused with marijuana hidden in his bag. Given Loki’s curious nature, they concluded that the dog must’ve rummaged through the bag and eaten the goods when no one was looking.
The roommates immediately called their veterinarian pals, who told them the only thing to do was to wait it out.
“We kept careful watch on him for the next 20 hours,” Costa wrote in the video’s description, which has garnered over 2 million views since being uploaded. “The next morning he was still high and able to walk, [but] by that evening, he was back to normal [and] running around.”
Dogs—they’re just like us, only funnier.
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.