- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
We all know how annoying it is having signals beamed into your brain all day, but it’s equally annoying to hear your friends and co-workers snicker at your tinfoil hat.
Finally, there’s a solution. Two cousins have designed a hat that is not only stylish but will keep Wi-Fi waves from getting into your tender brain meat. It’s called “SHIELD,” and Nick Fury himself couldn’t do a better job of keeping your head safe.
The SHIELD Kickstarter even provides detailed, highly scientific diagrams to show how the hat works:
But if these graphics aren’t enough to convince you, the inventors provide a more detailed description:
We know that we need to say something more about the technology and design to grab your attention and trust, so here we go. To achieve the signal proof quality we use unique fabric (pure silver) which is 100% antimicrobial, antiodor, washable and was originally produced for military purposes and we put it between the hat`s layers.
For a $33 contribution ($35 if you want the baseball cap) you can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that, while the entire rest of your body is hopelessly exposed, the top part of your head is safe from microwave ovens and lamps.
Oh, and don’t forget to buy one for your baby.
You do care about your baby… don’t you?
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.