- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Sunday 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Sunday 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
Someone reimagined the cast of Seinfeld as modern-day hipsters
Here for Elaine with a half-shaved head.
In many ways, the characters on Seinfeld already were hipsters. They were certainly self-absorbed enough and spent most of their time focused on superficial things. Now, a user who goes by “Dream Reamer” on Twitter has reimagined the famous four as modern-day hipsters, and the results are priceless.
RT to die instantly pic.twitter.com/vBhm3lm2qx
— Dream Reamer (@Dream_Reamer) March 5, 2018
Twitter was cracking up over the stylish makeover.
Jerrys thumb ring puts him over the top imo
— Dream Reamer (@Dream_Reamer) March 6, 2018
God they look like they're about to go in together on a microbrewery
— Wicked (@Wickedscosplay) March 6, 2018
Seinfeld – Williamsburg edition
— Erick Dahan (@erickdahan) March 6, 2018
Kramer hosts an irony podcast @Seinfeld2000
— Blue Boy (@430767BB19) March 6, 2018
Wow the AU where Sienfield took place in Seattle is really dank.
— Bren Pumpkaboo Pie (@Coppercredit) March 6, 2018
— TCPescatore (@TCPescatore) March 6, 2018
Although someone noted that George was already halfway there on certain episodes.
U didn't even need to edit george honestly pic.twitter.com/74jMV8ZHeB
— the goth lil b talks about (@vvarh0l) March 6, 2018
That didn’t stop this guy from creating yet another alternate version.
— Blobby $hmurda (@ProjectionistX) March 5, 2018
It’s also worth noting that people were actually really digging Elaine’s new look.
Elaine is cute as hell!
— anita the last vcr 📼 (@saleintothe90s) March 5, 2018
oh my god i'm here for asymmetrical haircut Elaine. damn, girl
— amy spacebrain (@cosmospacebrain) March 5, 2018
Elaine is a megababe here
— Psyche Z. Ready (@PsycheReady) March 6, 2018
God Elaine still looks hot
— Jonny Napalm (@JeffStone1) March 6, 2018
Came to make fun of it and then realized Elaine looks amazing. Not sure what to do now.
— John Lam (@AnxiousPenman) March 6, 2018
Of course, it’s the not the first time we’ve seen a fan-created Seinfeld universe. The infamous 9/11 script is one of the most brilliant pieces of writing that will never air on television (although people have performed it live), and Twitter accounts like Seinfeld 2000 and Modern Seinfeld keep the characters alive online.
And, as always, there are talks of a reunion. This time, it’s on the heels of Julia Louis-Dreyfus recovering from breast cancer and heading into her seventh and final season of the critically-acclaimed TV show Veep. Whether or not a reunion actually happens this time is anyone’s guess, but if it does, the show’s producers would be wise to consider giving Elaine that asymmetrical haircut and a nose ring. Her fans would love it.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.