- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
The latest addicting video game lets you beat wieners, and we’re not talking about jerking off.
If you’re looking for a meaty good time, download Sausage Legend for some slap-happy bratwurst battles. Available for free on both Google Play and the App Store, it’s a fighting game where you literally wield a sausage on a fork as your weapon.
Players get to choose which sausage to enter the fray with, from classics such as the “Hot Dog” to more worldly delicacies like the European “?evapi” and China’s “Lap Cheong”—all told, there are a whopping 26 sausages you can take into battle. You’ll have to start off with the Hot Dog, but you can eventually buy the other sausages that have different stats. You’ll be flopping around a “Chorizo” in no time.
Gameplay is pretty simple: You simply have to hold a finger on the screen to charge up your sausage and release it to whip your opponent. And yes, there’s a two-player mode. Just like in Mortal Kombat, you’ll be screaming “Finish him!”
Sausage Legend has enjoyed stellar reviews so far on the Google Store, with a 4.5-star average rating from over 1,000 people. One fan writes, “Realistic sausage fighting game. Takes me back to the glory days of the arena. The only thing that is missing is the roar of the crowd.”
Meanwhile, another sausage soldier dares to say, “Better than Street Fighter. The future of esports.”
What are you waiting for? Download the game and get your wiener warmed up for action.
H/T Touch Arcade
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.