- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Eagles vs. Ravens in NFL preseason action 3 Years Ago
- How to create your very own Instagram hoax 3 Years Ago
- ‘Spider-Man’ fans want to ‘storm’ Sony’s office in New York to protest him leaving the MCU 3 Years Ago
- White House proposing ‘Minority Report’-style office to use data to predict crime 3 Years Ago
- Streamer OnlyUseMeBlade accused of sexually assaulting a sleeping woman Today 10:50 AM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Packers in NFL preseason action Today 10:07 AM
- Say hello to ‘antira,’ the far-right’s answer to antifa Today 9:28 AM
- Bernie Sanders proposes sweeping plan to combat climate change Today 9:11 AM
- Is ‘Save Spider-Man from Sony’ fueled by pro-Disney bots? Today 8:41 AM
- ‘Jawline’ takes a stunning look at influencers and the social media gold rush Today 7:00 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in September 2019 Today 6:58 AM
- The biggest conspiracy theories around Area 51 Today 6:30 AM
- How to listen to YouTube music in the background on your phone Today 6:00 AM
- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
The latest addicting video game lets you beat wieners, and we’re not talking about jerking off.
If you’re looking for a meaty good time, download Sausage Legend for some slap-happy bratwurst battles. Available for free on both Google Play and the App Store, it’s a fighting game where you literally wield a sausage on a fork as your weapon.
Players get to choose which sausage to enter the fray with, from classics such as the “Hot Dog” to more worldly delicacies like the European “?evapi” and China’s “Lap Cheong”—all told, there are a whopping 26 sausages you can take into battle. You’ll have to start off with the Hot Dog, but you can eventually buy the other sausages that have different stats. You’ll be flopping around a “Chorizo” in no time.
Gameplay is pretty simple: You simply have to hold a finger on the screen to charge up your sausage and release it to whip your opponent. And yes, there’s a two-player mode. Just like in Mortal Kombat, you’ll be screaming “Finish him!”
Sausage Legend has enjoyed stellar reviews so far on the Google Store, with a 4.5-star average rating from over 1,000 people. One fan writes, “Realistic sausage fighting game. Takes me back to the glory days of the arena. The only thing that is missing is the roar of the crowd.”
Meanwhile, another sausage soldier dares to say, “Better than Street Fighter. The future of esports.”
What are you waiting for? Download the game and get your wiener warmed up for action.
H/T Touch Arcade
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.