- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown 4 Years Ago
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Today 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
The latest addicting video game lets you beat wieners, and we’re not talking about jerking off.
If you’re looking for a meaty good time, download Sausage Legend for some slap-happy bratwurst battles. Available for free on both Google Play and the App Store, it’s a fighting game where you literally wield a sausage on a fork as your weapon.
Players get to choose which sausage to enter the fray with, from classics such as the “Hot Dog” to more worldly delicacies like the European “?evapi” and China’s “Lap Cheong”—all told, there are a whopping 26 sausages you can take into battle. You’ll have to start off with the Hot Dog, but you can eventually buy the other sausages that have different stats. You’ll be flopping around a “Chorizo” in no time.
Gameplay is pretty simple: You simply have to hold a finger on the screen to charge up your sausage and release it to whip your opponent. And yes, there’s a two-player mode. Just like in Mortal Kombat, you’ll be screaming “Finish him!”
Sausage Legend has enjoyed stellar reviews so far on the Google Store, with a 4.5-star average rating from over 1,000 people. One fan writes, “Realistic sausage fighting game. Takes me back to the glory days of the arena. The only thing that is missing is the roar of the crowd.”
Meanwhile, another sausage soldier dares to say, “Better than Street Fighter. The future of esports.”
What are you waiting for? Download the game and get your wiener warmed up for action.
H/T Touch Arcade
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.