- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Monday 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Monday 12:52 PM
Santa dog rides ’round shining on a Roomba
Two pals, a young Boston terrier and a Roomba, decided to show off their friendship.
We’ve all heard of the rare occasions where dogs get on with cats, and cats with dogs. More rare, however, are relationships between our beloved pets and household cleaning appliances.
Two pals, a young Boston terrier and a Roomba, decided to show off their friendship with a Christmas video. The pet, dressed as Santa Claus wearing a fabulous garland of tinsel rode his steed around the living room to the tune of “Dónde Está Santa Claus” while showing off its home’s fancy, chrome-plated fireplace.
It’s possible that the Roomba involved may be the very same of DJ Roomba fame from Parks and Recreation. Either way we’re sure both will have a very merry Christmas.
Screengrab via The Big Shift/YouTube
Ned Donovan is a politics and entertainment journalist who's done stints with GQ, Wired, and the Daily Mail. His bylines have also appeared in the Week, the Telegraph, BuzzFeed, History Today, and elsewhere.