- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved 7 Years Ago
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari 7 Years Ago
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series 7 Years Ago
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Today 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
Plus: Discover the advantages of color blindness, learn all about McDonald’s fries, and experence a day in the life of a medieval pikeman.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
A double dose of r/Fantasy today: First, redditors compile a list of the genre’s worst cliched plot devices. Then, they list the best “forgotten gems” of fantasy. (r/Fantasy)
Pic of the day: If you’re an amateur astronomer in Norway, you’re gonna have a bad time during summer. (r/Astronomy)
Hottest subreddit: r/youtubehaiku (5 days)
Photo by net_efekt
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.