- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds 7 Years Ago
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked 7 Years Ago
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season 7 Years Ago
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
Extraplanetery adventures in today’s Reddit digest
Today we learn about stratospheric sky dives, trips to Mars, and the physics of Batman’s cape.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
“The Game of Moderators” doesn’t quite roll off the tongue. There’s got to be a better term for this fascinating coup d’etat drama in r/Fallout. (r/SubredditDrama)
I love this question: “Is there a scientific explanation for the satisfying sensation of rubbing one’s eyes when tired?” (r/askscience)
Photo by 2TOP/Flickr
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.