- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets 4 Years Ago
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu 4 Years Ago
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
Questions I have about these people making out with a lizard
So, about this video:
Who is the target demographic?
Could there be a “climax” to the action here? What happens then?
How much were these women compensated?
Did the woman on the right luck out, or did she get the worst spot?
Is the lizard a good kisser? He/she/they seem better than I’d expect!
Texturally, what does the lizard’s tongue feel like?
According to whatdolizardseat.info, lizards eat caterpillars, snails, spiders, flies, and crickets. Ew! (Ew?)
Does the lizard’s tongue taste like bugs?
What do bugs even taste like?
Is there a possibility that the lizard is enjoying him/herself?
What do you think is going through the lizard’s head right now?
Are lizards capable of complex thought? Will we ever know?
Is this abuse? Lizard, do you need help?
Am I asking too many questions about the lizard? Not enough?
… What now?
Photo via Redcup2/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Eve Peyser is a writer and comedian based in New York. She has published bylines in Esquire, the Washington Post, Gizmodo, and GQ, and she works as a staff politics and culture writer at Vice.