- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Today 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Today 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Today 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Today 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Today 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
Questions I have about these people making out with a lizard
So, about this video:
Who is the target demographic?
Could there be a “climax” to the action here? What happens then?
How much were these women compensated?
Did the woman on the right luck out, or did she get the worst spot?
Is the lizard a good kisser? He/she/they seem better than I’d expect!
Texturally, what does the lizard’s tongue feel like?
According to whatdolizardseat.info, lizards eat caterpillars, snails, spiders, flies, and crickets. Ew! (Ew?)
Does the lizard’s tongue taste like bugs?
What do bugs even taste like?
Is there a possibility that the lizard is enjoying him/herself?
What do you think is going through the lizard’s head right now?
Are lizards capable of complex thought? Will we ever know?
Is this abuse? Lizard, do you need help?
Am I asking too many questions about the lizard? Not enough?
… What now?
Photo via Redcup2/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Eve Peyser is a writer and comedian based in New York. She has published bylines in Esquire, the Washington Post, Gizmodo, and GQ, and she works as a staff politics and culture writer at Vice.