- CBS to launch ‘House of Brands’ to bulk up streaming 4 Years Ago
- Steven Spielberg’s daughter is launching a career in adult entertainment 4 Years Ago
- Congress asks Ring for more information about police partnerships Today 10:38 AM
- Vlogger who posts behind-the-scenes footage at Disney is in trouble with YouTube Today 10:16 AM
- Was Bloomberg owned harder on the debate stage or by Twitter? Today 8:54 AM
- Make ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ your desert island game Today 8:51 AM
- Everyone’s trying to dance like Jennifer Lopez on TikTok Today 8:27 AM
- Why the coronavirus bioweapon theory persists Today 7:57 AM
- You won’t see deleted scenes on the ‘Rise of Skywalker’ home release Today 7:47 AM
- The return of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ throws you right back into the fight Today 7:00 AM
- Am I overreacting to a Facebook message from a dating app match? Today 6:00 AM
- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
The humble possum is sometimes adorable:
And, at other times, terrifying:
Occasionally, adorably terrifying:
This little guy falls into that last category. He has the cutest-wootest nose and widdle whiskers, but when nature calls, you don’t want to be surprised to find him living inside the toilet paper dispenser you’re about to use.
The cleaning staff of Yarra Bend Park in Melbourne, Australia, discovered the rodent when they went to change the toilet paper, and it’s a fair guess that all parties involved were shocked. They contacted a park ranger who removed the furry problem and found him a more suitable home.
“Rangers often see strange things at times” reads the Facebook post from Parks Victoria, “but Cameron at Yarra Bend Park admits he was not expecting this following message from the park’s cleaners! ‘Hi Cameron. There is a possum living inside the paper dispenser of the toilet at the Loop picnic area. Thank you.'”
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.