- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire 4 Years Ago
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction 4 Years Ago
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained 4 Years Ago
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
This guy fails at jumping in a pool
This is why we have diving boards.
Summer is a time for cooling off in the pool—assuming you can make it in unharmed.
YouTube user Cole Mackenzie filmed a man soaking up the bottoms of his feet before jumping into an inflatable pool. Naturally, this video has “fail” written all over it in bright red letters, but that didn’t stop an unexpected occurrence from happening and resulting in the ultimate embarrassment. It was almost as if the fates were looking for the best way to ensure that this would make a great, albeit painful video.
From the looks of that water, though, I would actually be happy not to make it into the pool.
Screengrab via Cole Mackenzie/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.