- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes 4 Years Ago
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Today 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Today 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
This is why we have diving boards.
Summer is a time for cooling off in the pool—assuming you can make it in unharmed.
YouTube user Cole Mackenzie filmed a man soaking up the bottoms of his feet before jumping into an inflatable pool. Naturally, this video has “fail” written all over it in bright red letters, but that didn’t stop an unexpected occurrence from happening and resulting in the ultimate embarrassment. It was almost as if the fates were looking for the best way to ensure that this would make a great, albeit painful video.
From the looks of that water, though, I would actually be happy not to make it into the pool.
Screengrab via Cole Mackenzie/YouTube
Mike Fenn is a former contributor to the Daily Dot whose beats included Reddit, YouTube, and all things WTF. His work has also appeared in Forbes and News.com.au.