- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book 6 Years Ago
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination 6 Years Ago
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching 6 Years Ago
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Today 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Today 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Today 2:57 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Today 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Today 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Today 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
Try not to smile as this squirrel hides a nut in a dog’s fur
Wally is the pet squirrel you always wanted.
Wally is the pet squirrel you always wanted, and everything he does is ridiculously cute.
Here, he attempts to hide his nut in the fur of a Bernese Mountain dog named Jax. He digs in, covers it up, then seems to light up with surprise when it falls out, as if he just found a new acorn.
The best part has to be the look on Jax’s face. It’s all normal to him. Nothing to see here… just my friend Wally burrowing into me.
Shannon Apple, the YouTuber responsible for the clip, has a whole library of outtakes from Wally’s wonderful life.
Here’s Wally interacting with a broom.
And making a nest out of tissues.
Now he’s eating an almond while sitting on top of Jax.
And hiding a Cheez-It in his fur.
Did I mention the time he almost got stuck in a medicine cup?
Or that he loves Teddy Grahams?
If that’s not enough cuteness for one day, you can go deeper into Apple’s library, where she has several videos of Wally when he’s mere weeks old.
H/T Reddit | Screengrab via YouTube
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.