- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
She got too cocky.
Attention young, confident women: Your strut may be on point, but you can’t out-strut a peacock. That’s, like, their thing.
That’s what this young lady learned when she tried to step to the world’s most fashionable bird. She tries to bust some sweet dance moves but ends up getting busted up instead.
Oh that’s right! You mess with the queen bee, you gonna get stung!
Well … actually, that’s a male peacock, and queen bees don’t usually sting, but whatever. Never mock a peacock, that’s the point.
The part that hurts the most has to be her cameraman and (probably former) friend hitting her with an “I told you so!” at the end.
The Vine was posted by her sister who added “I want this video of my sister to go viral.”
Wish granted, sis; wish granted.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.