- Trans/Sex: Let trans art be messy, weird, and uncomfortable 4 Years Ago
- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
Attention young, confident women: Your strut may be on point, but you can’t out-strut a peacock. That’s, like, their thing.
That’s what this young lady learned when she tried to step to the world’s most fashionable bird. She tries to bust some sweet dance moves but ends up getting busted up instead.
Oh that’s right! You mess with the queen bee, you gonna get stung!
Well … actually, that’s a male peacock, and queen bees don’t usually sting, but whatever. Never mock a peacock, that’s the point.
The part that hurts the most has to be her cameraman and (probably former) friend hitting her with an “I told you so!” at the end.
The Vine was posted by her sister who added “I want this video of my sister to go viral.”
Wish granted, sis; wish granted.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.