- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck 5 Years Ago
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark 5 Years Ago
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme 5 Years Ago
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Today 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Today 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Today 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Today 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Today 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber renames small town ‘Gay Hell’ to defy Trump Pride policy Today 10:43 AM
- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet Today 10:18 AM
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking Today 10:09 AM
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
The sky is the limit.
Stunning footage captured by the Russian group show them sneaking to the top of a high-rise building, indulging in a little aerial videography via drone, snapping a few shots—but it’s all just a precursor to the main event.
Rob Price is a technology and politics reporter who served as the U.K.-based morning editor for the Daily Dot until 2014. He now works as the news editor for Business Insider, and his work has appeared in Vice, Slate, the Washington Post, and the Independent.