- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Monday 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Monday 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Monday 9:26 AM
These Aussies are combining butts, wax, and charity to make the world’s best candle company.
Melbourne-based Nude Dudes Candles is shining a light on a new genre of natural candle-making.
Sure, the candles themselves are made of soy, but the candlemakers are also totally au naturel when prepping them.
They’re doing it naked. It’s all right there in the name.
Our new ‘cheeky’ infomercial. Link in bio.🕯🙏 @batolikespie @ryanunderwood01 #nudedudescandles #positivevibes #candles #soycandles #soywax #happiness #homeinspo #homedecor #happy #madeinmelbourne #melbourne #friends #handmade #handpoured #fitzroy #northcote #ilovemelbourne #melbournemade #charity #beard #mandle #realmenlikecandles #madeinfitzroy #handmade #aussiemade
A video posted by 10% of all sales go to charity (@nudedudescandles) on
Nude Dude Candles aren’t just a gimmick set to highlight their butts in aprons. The duo also partners with charities like Happy Kids Cambodia, a nonprofit dedicated to helping kids learn English.
They also recently raised money for Swags for Homeless, a charity that helps get backpack beds to homeless people in their local community.
That’s right, these aren’t just two pretty butts playing with hot wax, they’re two pretty butts on a mission. Keep up the good word, Nude Dudes.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.