- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ unmasks the time-traveling Red Angel Thursday 8:30 PM
- Everyone is making memes of Meghan McCain saying ‘my father’ on loop Thursday 8:11 PM
- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
These Aussies are combining butts, wax, and charity to make the world’s best candle company.
Melbourne-based Nude Dudes Candles is shining a light on a new genre of natural candle-making.
Sure, the candles themselves are made of soy, but the candlemakers are also totally au naturel when prepping them.
They’re doing it naked. It’s all right there in the name.
Our new ‘cheeky’ infomercial. Link in bio.🕯🙏 @batolikespie @ryanunderwood01 #nudedudescandles #positivevibes #candles #soycandles #soywax #happiness #homeinspo #homedecor #happy #madeinmelbourne #melbourne #friends #handmade #handpoured #fitzroy #northcote #ilovemelbourne #melbournemade #charity #beard #mandle #realmenlikecandles #madeinfitzroy #handmade #aussiemade
A video posted by 10% of all sales go to charity (@nudedudescandles) on
Nude Dude Candles aren’t just a gimmick set to highlight their butts in aprons. The duo also partners with charities like Happy Kids Cambodia, a nonprofit dedicated to helping kids learn English.
They also recently raised money for Swags for Homeless, a charity that helps get backpack beds to homeless people in their local community.
That’s right, these aren’t just two pretty butts playing with hot wax, they’re two pretty butts on a mission. Keep up the good word, Nude Dudes.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.