- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter 3 Years Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note 3 Years Ago
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ 3 Years Ago
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation 3 Years Ago
- YouTube cracks down on challenges, pranks Today 11:04 AM
- Upskirting will soon be illegal in England Today 10:45 AM
- Jake Paul calls Keemstar a ‘piece of trash’ for ‘body-shaming’ Erika Costell Today 10:18 AM
- Sprint promises to stop selling location data after outcry Today 9:53 AM
- Kirsten Gillibrand announces presidential bid—and Al Franken diehards are salty Today 9:49 AM
- How to watch ‘Married at First Sight’ online for free Today 9:43 AM
- There are already memes for ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Today 9:00 AM
- Did Laura Loomer get duped into believing Muslims got her suspended from Twitter? Today 8:44 AM
- Here’s what we know about the Ice Sphere and Ice Storm in Fortnite Today 8:18 AM
- Who is Jigsaw, the villain of Netflix’s ‘Punisher’ season 2? Today 7:25 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Fyre Fraud’ plays along with the long con Today 7:00 AM
These Aussies are combining butts, wax, and charity to make the world’s best candle company.
Melbourne-based Nude Dudes Candles is shining a light on a new genre of natural candle-making.
Sure, the candles themselves are made of soy, but the candlemakers are also totally au naturel when prepping them.
They’re doing it naked. It’s all right there in the name.
Our new ‘cheeky’ infomercial. Link in bio.🕯🙏 @batolikespie @ryanunderwood01 #nudedudescandles #positivevibes #candles #soycandles #soywax #happiness #homeinspo #homedecor #happy #madeinmelbourne #melbourne #friends #handmade #handpoured #fitzroy #northcote #ilovemelbourne #melbournemade #charity #beard #mandle #realmenlikecandles #madeinfitzroy #handmade #aussiemade
A video posted by 10% of all sales go to charity (@nudedudescandles) on
Nude Dude Candles aren’t just a gimmick set to highlight their butts in aprons. The duo also partners with charities like Happy Kids Cambodia, a nonprofit dedicated to helping kids learn English.
They also recently raised money for Swags for Homeless, a charity that helps get backpack beds to homeless people in their local community.
That’s right, these aren’t just two pretty butts playing with hot wax, they’re two pretty butts on a mission. Keep up the good word, Nude Dudes.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.