- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Melbourne-based Nude Dudes Candles is shining a light on a new genre of natural candle-making.
Sure, the candles themselves are made of soy, but the candlemakers are also totally au naturel when prepping them.
They’re doing it naked. It’s all right there in the name.
Our new ‘cheeky’ infomercial. Link in bio.🕯🙏 @batolikespie @ryanunderwood01 #nudedudescandles #positivevibes #candles #soycandles #soywax #happiness #homeinspo #homedecor #happy #madeinmelbourne #melbourne #friends #handmade #handpoured #fitzroy #northcote #ilovemelbourne #melbournemade #charity #beard #mandle #realmenlikecandles #madeinfitzroy #handmade #aussiemade
A video posted by 10% of all sales go to charity (@nudedudescandles) on
Nude Dude Candles aren’t just a gimmick set to highlight their butts in aprons. The duo also partners with charities like Happy Kids Cambodia, a nonprofit dedicated to helping kids learn English.
They also recently raised money for Swags for Homeless, a charity that helps get backpack beds to homeless people in their local community.
That’s right, these aren’t just two pretty butts playing with hot wax, they’re two pretty butts on a mission. Keep up the good word, Nude Dudes.
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.