- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing 3 Years Ago
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles 3 Years Ago
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
Motorcycle thief doesn’t give a s**t that people are recording his handiwork
He doesn’t seem to care about being caught on camera.
The fact that pretty much anyone can make a movie with only a smartphone might give some people pause when they’re about to commit a crime, but at least one person is perfectly fine doing it anyway.
The would-be thief is was caught trying to start and steal a motorcycle, but instead of running for it or confronting the observers, he bafflingly continued his task and hooked up with a getaway car. Even a security guard getting involved did nothing to deter him.
We can’t really call this a speedy getaway, but it is rather efficient.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.