- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
Here’s the mom-related topic your state Googles more than anyone else
As most of you should be aware, Mother’s Day is coming up, and in honor of the annual celebration, Estately has created a map that shows which mom-related terms each state Googles more than any other state.
There are some really standout discoveries, such as the fact that Louisiana is very curious about what “MILF” means, and Texas is really big on mom jokes (as a diehard Texan I can attest to that). Some states have similar search terms, including Minnesota and New York (mom/mommy blogs); and Nebraska, Kentucky, Tennessee and Wyoming (cheap/cute maternity clothes/clothing). But the most surprising and amusing find has to be North Dakota with “Wilma Flintstone,” because it’s Wilma freaking Flintstone, one of the coolest animated mothers of all time.
Anyways, share the map with your mom — she’ll probably get a kick out of it. Just be aware that if she, too, has no idea what a “MILF” is, she may want you to show her, which will easily make this upcoming Mother’s Day one of the most awkward in recent memory.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.