- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ 6 Years Ago
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents 6 Years Ago
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ 6 Years Ago
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
We’re detecting a whiff of sarcasm on this one.
Baby boomers, this is your lucky day. Millennials are finally apologizing for being the worst!
In most backhanded PSA imaginable, a group of 20-somethings cop to bad texting habits and being lazy and self-absorbed, all while taking pot shots at previous generations for the recession, tuition hikes, and the housing crisis.
There’s plenty of blame to go around, but millennials just couldn’t help themselves. They were raised to believe they were special, after all.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.