- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
This real-life Peter Griffin impersonator puts Seth MacFarlane to shame
Someone cast this guy in a live-action Family Guy movie already.
If there’s anyone that can give Seth MacFarlane a run for his money, it’s Robert Franzese. While others have shown they have the vocal talents to nail the freakin’ perfect Quahog accent, Franzese has taken it a step further by completely transforming himself into Family Guy‘s hapless patriarch, right down to the glasses.
Though he first made waves at New York Comic-Con in 2012, when he surfaced in character and began improvising lines with fans, it wasn’t until a year later that the Internet finally took notice.
Curious to learn more about the man behind the signature green pants and white button down, BOOM! Big Pants traveled with Franzese to 2014’s New York Comic-Con and got a glimpse at what it takes to become the freakin’ best Peter Griffin impersonator out there.
Fox, if you’re ever looking to cast a live-action episode of Family Guy, we’ve found your Peter.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.