- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
If there’s anyone that can give Seth MacFarlane a run for his money, it’s Robert Franzese. While others have shown they have the vocal talents to nail the freakin’ perfect Quahog accent, Franzese has taken it a step further by completely transforming himself into Family Guy‘s hapless patriarch, right down to the glasses.
Though he first made waves at New York Comic-Con in 2012, when he surfaced in character and began improvising lines with fans, it wasn’t until a year later that the Internet finally took notice.
Curious to learn more about the man behind the signature green pants and white button down, BOOM! Big Pants traveled with Franzese to 2014’s New York Comic-Con and got a glimpse at what it takes to become the freakin’ best Peter Griffin impersonator out there.
Fox, if you’re ever looking to cast a live-action episode of Family Guy, we’ve found your Peter.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.