- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
The Federal Bureau of Investi-studs.
On this fateful day, an ounce of justice has been served, with Martin Shkreli arrested on charges of securities fraud. The CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, who garnered cries of “douche” worldwide for hiking the price of a lifesaving drug more than 5,000 percent, was taken in by the FBI on Thursday morning.
But with Shkreli having received so much attention these past couple of months for his horrible deeds (and for purchasing Wu-Tang Clan‘s album Once Upon a Time in Shaolin for millions), let us turn the spotlight to something much more deserving of our eyes: the two hot agents who carried the villain away.
These dudes look so suave in their tailored suits, with their chiseled jaws. That they’re agents of karma taking down on one of the world’s most hated men makes them that much more attractive. Of course, it didn’t take long for the Internet to take notice to these two foxy FBI agents.
The hot FBI agent escorting Martin Shkreli out of court is the greatest holiday gift of all
— Chris Spargo (@chrisonchris) December 17, 2015
People have also pointed out that the agent on the left looks like Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller, while the guy on the right looks similar to Ed Helms. The man with the shaved head looks to be getting a little more love on the Internet, but kudos to both of them for taking out the trash.
In trying to track down these two hotties, my handy facial recognition software, aka Google reverse image search, has yielded no helpful answers. But not to worry, someone will soon figure out who they are, even if they are in the FBI, much as how Adele’s hot bodyguard was located.
Really though, where did they find these investi-studs? Quantico?
Photo via Kristin Dos Santos/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0) | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.