- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 4 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
Internet swoons for FBI hotties who arrested Martin Shkreli
The Federal Bureau of Investi-studs.
On this fateful day, an ounce of justice has been served, with Martin Shkreli arrested on charges of securities fraud. The CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, who garnered cries of “douche” worldwide for hiking the price of a lifesaving drug more than 5,000 percent, was taken in by the FBI on Thursday morning.
But with Shkreli having received so much attention these past couple of months for his horrible deeds (and for purchasing Wu-Tang Clan‘s album Once Upon a Time in Shaolin for millions), let us turn the spotlight to something much more deserving of our eyes: the two hot agents who carried the villain away.
These dudes look so suave in their tailored suits, with their chiseled jaws. That they’re agents of karma taking down on one of the world’s most hated men makes them that much more attractive. Of course, it didn’t take long for the Internet to take notice to these two foxy FBI agents.
The hot FBI agent escorting Martin Shkreli out of court is the greatest holiday gift of all
— Chris Spargo (@chrisonchris) December 17, 2015
People have also pointed out that the agent on the left looks like Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller, while the guy on the right looks similar to Ed Helms. The man with the shaved head looks to be getting a little more love on the Internet, but kudos to both of them for taking out the trash.
In trying to track down these two hotties, my handy facial recognition software, aka Google reverse image search, has yielded no helpful answers. But not to worry, someone will soon figure out who they are, even if they are in the FBI, much as how Adele’s hot bodyguard was located.
Really though, where did they find these investi-studs? Quantico?
Photo via Kristin Dos Santos/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0) | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.