- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week 4 Years Ago
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 4 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
The Federal Bureau of Investi-studs.
On this fateful day, an ounce of justice has been served, with Martin Shkreli arrested on charges of securities fraud. The CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, who garnered cries of “douche” worldwide for hiking the price of a lifesaving drug more than 5,000 percent, was taken in by the FBI on Thursday morning.
But with Shkreli having received so much attention these past couple of months for his horrible deeds (and for purchasing Wu-Tang Clan‘s album Once Upon a Time in Shaolin for millions), let us turn the spotlight to something much more deserving of our eyes: the two hot agents who carried the villain away.
These dudes look so suave in their tailored suits, with their chiseled jaws. That they’re agents of karma taking down on one of the world’s most hated men makes them that much more attractive. Of course, it didn’t take long for the Internet to take notice to these two foxy FBI agents.
The hot FBI agent escorting Martin Shkreli out of court is the greatest holiday gift of all
— Chris Spargo (@chrisonchris) December 17, 2015
People have also pointed out that the agent on the left looks like Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller, while the guy on the right looks similar to Ed Helms. The man with the shaved head looks to be getting a little more love on the Internet, but kudos to both of them for taking out the trash.
In trying to track down these two hotties, my handy facial recognition software, aka Google reverse image search, has yielded no helpful answers. But not to worry, someone will soon figure out who they are, even if they are in the FBI, much as how Adele’s hot bodyguard was located.
Really though, where did they find these investi-studs? Quantico?
Photo via Kristin Dos Santos/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0) | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.