- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
Internet swoons for FBI hotties who arrested Martin Shkreli
The Federal Bureau of Investi-studs.
On this fateful day, an ounce of justice has been served, with Martin Shkreli arrested on charges of securities fraud. The CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, who garnered cries of “douche” worldwide for hiking the price of a lifesaving drug more than 5,000 percent, was taken in by the FBI on Thursday morning.
But with Shkreli having received so much attention these past couple of months for his horrible deeds (and for purchasing Wu-Tang Clan‘s album Once Upon a Time in Shaolin for millions), let us turn the spotlight to something much more deserving of our eyes: the two hot agents who carried the villain away.
These dudes look so suave in their tailored suits, with their chiseled jaws. That they’re agents of karma taking down on one of the world’s most hated men makes them that much more attractive. Of course, it didn’t take long for the Internet to take notice to these two foxy FBI agents.
The hot FBI agent escorting Martin Shkreli out of court is the greatest holiday gift of all
— Chris Spargo (@chrisonchris) December 17, 2015
People have also pointed out that the agent on the left looks like Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller, while the guy on the right looks similar to Ed Helms. The man with the shaved head looks to be getting a little more love on the Internet, but kudos to both of them for taking out the trash.
In trying to track down these two hotties, my handy facial recognition software, aka Google reverse image search, has yielded no helpful answers. But not to worry, someone will soon figure out who they are, even if they are in the FBI, much as how Adele’s hot bodyguard was located.
Really though, where did they find these investi-studs? Quantico?
Photo via Kristin Dos Santos/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0) | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.