- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
The Federal Bureau of Investi-studs.
On this fateful day, an ounce of justice has been served, with Martin Shkreli arrested on charges of securities fraud. The CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, who garnered cries of “douche” worldwide for hiking the price of a lifesaving drug more than 5,000 percent, was taken in by the FBI on Thursday morning.
But with Shkreli having received so much attention these past couple of months for his horrible deeds (and for purchasing Wu-Tang Clan‘s album Once Upon a Time in Shaolin for millions), let us turn the spotlight to something much more deserving of our eyes: the two hot agents who carried the villain away.
These dudes look so suave in their tailored suits, with their chiseled jaws. That they’re agents of karma taking down on one of the world’s most hated men makes them that much more attractive. Of course, it didn’t take long for the Internet to take notice to these two foxy FBI agents.
The hot FBI agent escorting Martin Shkreli out of court is the greatest holiday gift of all
— Chris Spargo (@chrisonchris) December 17, 2015
People have also pointed out that the agent on the left looks like Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller, while the guy on the right looks similar to Ed Helms. The man with the shaved head looks to be getting a little more love on the Internet, but kudos to both of them for taking out the trash.
In trying to track down these two hotties, my handy facial recognition software, aka Google reverse image search, has yielded no helpful answers. But not to worry, someone will soon figure out who they are, even if they are in the FBI, much as how Adele’s hot bodyguard was located.
Really though, where did they find these investi-studs? Quantico?
Photo via Kristin Dos Santos/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0) | Remix by Jason Reed
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.