- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Today 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Today 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Today 9:59 AM
- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay Today 9:11 AM
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? Today 9:03 AM
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day Today 8:54 AM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world Today 8:45 AM
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
Canadian Auto Trader lists a Martian spaceship for $9M
My grandfather always said that you should never buy a Martian spaceship for more than $10 million, so here’s your chance.
My grandfather always said that you should never buy a Martian spaceship for more than $10 million, so here’s your chance to get in on a hot deal: an Acura MDX Martian Peewee IV Mini Saucer that’s listed on Canadian Auto Trader for a cool $9.32 million.
Yes, for just a little more than $9 million, you can get your human hands on a “classic Martian Peewee spacecraft,” one that’s low on light-years and comes decked out with interstellar navigation, retractable feet, crop-circle crafter, gravity correction, and fully functioning waste portal. The anonymous individual selling it—perhaps an alien—says that it’s white with an automatic transmission and that it comes complete with 8.32 kilometers on its intergalactic odometer.
“Compact shape and working cloaking device keep you undetected while making crop circles and are perfect for discreetly observing lifeforms in neighboring solar systems,” the page’s description reads. “Don’t miss the opportunity to own a classic piece of Martian engineering.”
Beautiful, ain’t it? Did we mention that it comes with Xenon headlights?
We’ve reached out to the seller to check on the legitimacy of this offer, but considering we spotted it April 1, here’s thinking “not very.” Acura, for what it’s worth, was not aware that it was invested in the craft of spacecraft crafting, but who knows: There’s a rogue designer in every factory.
For what it’s worth, the closest Acura dealership to Roswell, New Mexico, is three hours and four minutes.
Start the bidding now. This here’s a steal of a deal, folks.
Photo via Auto Trader
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.