- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Today 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Today 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Today 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Today 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Today 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Today 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Today 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Today 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
Mark Malkoff gets carried like a baby by Grizz from “30 Rock”
YouTube’s favorite stunt comedian looks tiny next to the 7-foot actor.
The stares from people who saw it in person are enough to make this weirdo situation worth it.
Comedian and YouTuber Mark Malkoff made his dream come true by getting carried around New York City in a baby papoose by 30 Rock’s Grizz Chapman. Mark is 5’7” and 130 lbs. Grizz is a beast of a man, standing 7’0”. Strapped to Chapman’s chest, Malkoff looks like an oversized, bespectacled baby. It is truly a sight—and from the people gaping, snapping photos on their phones, and laughing, it was just that.
Malkoff regularly makes videos for My Damn Channel where he completes challenges, and so this video is called “The Carried Like A Baby Challenge.” When they pass an actual dad carrying a tiny baby on his chest, the contrast is astonishingly hilarious. Chapman also stands on the yellow line above the subway tracks with Malkoff perilously close to dangling over the tracks.
Malkoff has snack time and nap time while strapped to Chapman’s chest. He even goes on a date with his tall wife, proclaiming, “I’m finally taller than my wife!”
It’s an idea that could only come from the mind of a madman like Malkoff.
Photo via YouTube
Gaby Dunn is an actress, comedian, and blogger who covered YouTube for the Daily Dot. Since 2016, she’s hosted the podcast ‘Bad with Money,’ and operates a successful YouTube channel. Her writing has appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Vice, and Salon.