- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
This boyfriend dedicated his whole vacation to trolling his girlfriend with a bad joke
If at first a joke doesn’t succeed, try, try again. And try some more. In fact, try every time you get the chance on a vacation with your girlfriend and watch her frustration and agitation grow. Try so hard that the joke, which is a terrible joke to begin with, eventually makes you laugh.
That is the summary of the video you’ll watch below. It features a couple on vacation, and the unfortunate girlfriend has to listen to a variation of the same joke over and over.
And much like the poor woman in this Ikea video, this bloke’s girlfriend has had enough. And in part, it’s her facial reactions to the man’s puns that make this video all it can be.
Pity Camille for having to put up with James’ terrible jokes throughout their vacation. But give the man credit. He’s never going to stop trying, and some day, he’ll hopefully have the chance to produce some of the greatest dad jokes of all time.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.