- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 2 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts 2 Years Ago
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
This boyfriend dedicated his whole vacation to trolling his girlfriend with a bad joke
If at first a joke doesn’t succeed, try, try again. And try some more. In fact, try every time you get the chance on a vacation with your girlfriend and watch her frustration and agitation grow. Try so hard that the joke, which is a terrible joke to begin with, eventually makes you laugh.
That is the summary of the video you’ll watch below. It features a couple on vacation, and the unfortunate girlfriend has to listen to a variation of the same joke over and over.
And much like the poor woman in this Ikea video, this bloke’s girlfriend has had enough. And in part, it’s her facial reactions to the man’s puns that make this video all it can be.
Pity Camille for having to put up with James’ terrible jokes throughout their vacation. But give the man credit. He’s never going to stop trying, and some day, he’ll hopefully have the chance to produce some of the greatest dad jokes of all time.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.