- How to stream the NFL conference championship games 1 Year Ago
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
This jogger isn’t letting a little poop slow her down.
Next to public speaking, public pooping has to be the greatest fear of most Americans. Some people will even drive home from work, or the bar, just to avoid going number two where they can be heard. But apparently, that’s not a problem for a jogger in Colorado. She’s been dubbed “The Mad Pooper” by one family and she has been defecating on the sidewalks all over the town of Colorado Springs.
Cathy Budde, who caught the woman in the act, said she was sure it was just an embarrassing accident the first time she saw it happen. “I was like ‘Are you serious? Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?’ and she was like ‘yeah sorry,'” Buddy told local news station KKTV. “I thought for sure she was mortified, it was an accident, she’ll go get dog bag, come back clean it up, you know and never run here ever again. Not the case.”
Budde and her family have now seen the woman dropping trow multiple times and other people have come forward to say they’ve also seen her leaving some nasty surprises around town.
The police have been notified and Budde even started leaving notes up around a nearby park, addressed to the pooper.
She also noted that the woman has other options.
“There’s plenty of public restrooms less than a block away from where she’s targeting. This is intentional.”
“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” said Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti of the Colorado Springs Police Department, “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”
If caught, the mystery pooper could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.