- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Friday 8:56 AM
This jogger isn’t letting a little poop slow her down.
Next to public speaking, public pooping has to be the greatest fear of most Americans. Some people will even drive home from work, or the bar, just to avoid going number two where they can be heard. But apparently, that’s not a problem for a jogger in Colorado. She’s been dubbed “The Mad Pooper” by one family and she has been defecating on the sidewalks all over the town of Colorado Springs.
Cathy Budde, who caught the woman in the act, said she was sure it was just an embarrassing accident the first time she saw it happen. “I was like ‘Are you serious? Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?’ and she was like ‘yeah sorry,'” Buddy told local news station KKTV. “I thought for sure she was mortified, it was an accident, she’ll go get dog bag, come back clean it up, you know and never run here ever again. Not the case.”
Budde and her family have now seen the woman dropping trow multiple times and other people have come forward to say they’ve also seen her leaving some nasty surprises around town.
The police have been notified and Budde even started leaving notes up around a nearby park, addressed to the pooper.
She also noted that the woman has other options.
“There’s plenty of public restrooms less than a block away from where she’s targeting. This is intentional.”
“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” said Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti of the Colorado Springs Police Department, “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”
If caught, the mystery pooper could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.