- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Today 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Today 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Today 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Today 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Today 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Today 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Today 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Today 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Today 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Today 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Today 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Today 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Today 9:57 AM
- 47 House Democrats sign criticized net neutrality working group letter Today 9:17 AM
This jogger isn’t letting a little poop slow her down.
Next to public speaking, public pooping has to be the greatest fear of most Americans. Some people will even drive home from work, or the bar, just to avoid going number two where they can be heard. But apparently, that’s not a problem for a jogger in Colorado. She’s been dubbed “The Mad Pooper” by one family and she has been defecating on the sidewalks all over the town of Colorado Springs.
Cathy Budde, who caught the woman in the act, said she was sure it was just an embarrassing accident the first time she saw it happen. “I was like ‘Are you serious? Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?’ and she was like ‘yeah sorry,'” Buddy told local news station KKTV. “I thought for sure she was mortified, it was an accident, she’ll go get dog bag, come back clean it up, you know and never run here ever again. Not the case.”
Budde and her family have now seen the woman dropping trow multiple times and other people have come forward to say they’ve also seen her leaving some nasty surprises around town.
The police have been notified and Budde even started leaving notes up around a nearby park, addressed to the pooper.
She also noted that the woman has other options.
“There’s plenty of public restrooms less than a block away from where she’s targeting. This is intentional.”
“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” said Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti of the Colorado Springs Police Department, “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”
If caught, the mystery pooper could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.