- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Next to public speaking, public pooping has to be the greatest fear of most Americans. Some people will even drive home from work, or the bar, just to avoid going number two where they can be heard. But apparently, that’s not a problem for a jogger in Colorado. She’s been dubbed “The Mad Pooper” by one family and she has been defecating on the sidewalks all over the town of Colorado Springs.
Cathy Budde, who caught the woman in the act, said she was sure it was just an embarrassing accident the first time she saw it happen. “I was like ‘Are you serious? Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?’ and she was like ‘yeah sorry,'” Buddy told local news station KKTV. “I thought for sure she was mortified, it was an accident, she’ll go get dog bag, come back clean it up, you know and never run here ever again. Not the case.”
Budde and her family have now seen the woman dropping trow multiple times and other people have come forward to say they’ve also seen her leaving some nasty surprises around town.
The police have been notified and Budde even started leaving notes up around a nearby park, addressed to the pooper.
She also noted that the woman has other options.
“There’s plenty of public restrooms less than a block away from where she’s targeting. This is intentional.”
“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” said Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti of the Colorado Springs Police Department, “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”
If caught, the mystery pooper could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.