- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan 5 Years Ago
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Seahawks in NFL Week 3 action Today 5:46 AM
- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
LSU’s cutest couple falls down the bleachers while making out
Love’s a beautiful thing—made more beautiful when you’re smashed at Tiger Stadium watching your beloved LSU football team lay waste to Louisiana-Monroe.
Thanks to one LSU student’s keen eye and ready smartphone camera, the world gets to revel in the pitfalls of one of Cajun country’s cutest couples. Somewhere in the bleacher seats Saturday night, a twosome of underdogs took a big spill mid-canoodle and fell on top of some Tiger fans.
It proved the roughest possession any Louisiana State fan would endure all evening.
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.