- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme 5 Years Ago
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
LSU’s cutest couple falls down the bleachers while making out
Love’s a beautiful thing—made more beautiful when you’re smashed at Tiger Stadium watching your beloved LSU football team lay waste to Louisiana-Monroe.
Thanks to one LSU student’s keen eye and ready smartphone camera, the world gets to revel in the pitfalls of one of Cajun country’s cutest couples. Somewhere in the bleacher seats Saturday night, a twosome of underdogs took a big spill mid-canoodle and fell on top of some Tiger fans.
It proved the roughest possession any Louisiana State fan would endure all evening.
Chase Hoffberger reported on YouTube, web culture, and crime for the Daily Dot until 2013, when he joined the Austin Chronicle. Until late 2018, he served as that paper’s news editor and reported on criminal justice and politics.