- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content 2 Years Ago
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI 2 Years Ago
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Today 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Today 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Today 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Today 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Today 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Today 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Today 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Today 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Today 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Today 10:48 AM
- Trump says ‘I didn’t need to do this’ while declaring national emergency Today 10:48 AM
- Women sue border patrol for detaining them for speaking Spanish Today 10:20 AM
- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well Today 9:58 AM
This 2-year-old casually bouncing in a bouncy house is the coolest kid in the land
Could he be any more chill?
When you’re a little kid, it’s almost impossible to contain your excitement in three distinct places: when you enter Disney World for the first time, when you take off in an airplane, and when you get to hop in a bouncy house.
But for the cool little boy in the video below, it’s like he’s made a career of gallivanting in bouncy houses. The little dude has seen it all, whether it comes to bouncy castles or bouncy spaceships or, um, bouncy hamburgers. Give him somewhere to bounce, and the tyke is ready to dominate like no other 2-year-old before him.
Witness the bouncy house master, and pay respect to his suave nature. He wants to show you how it’s done, and he wants to show you that it can be done cooler than you ever thought possible.
Donning a sharp outfit and casually placing his hands in his pockets, this young child bounces despite all the obstacles around him—the camera in his face, the inexperienced kid next to him who can’t keep his balance, and the incessant chitter-chatter from those around him.
He stays in his lane and never stops jumping. But it comes naturally to our hero. It’s because he was born to do this. The trending YouTube clip is headlined, “I will never be as cool as my 2 year old nephew in a bounce house.” In fact, none of us will. He’s a chill bouncy house master, and he’s the coolest little kid in all the land.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.