- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? 2 Years Ago
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Today 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Today 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Today 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
When you’re a little kid, it’s almost impossible to contain your excitement in three distinct places: when you enter Disney World for the first time, when you take off in an airplane, and when you get to hop in a bouncy house.
But for the cool little boy in the video below, it’s like he’s made a career of gallivanting in bouncy houses. The little dude has seen it all, whether it comes to bouncy castles or bouncy spaceships or, um, bouncy hamburgers. Give him somewhere to bounce, and the tyke is ready to dominate like no other 2-year-old before him.
Witness the bouncy house master, and pay respect to his suave nature. He wants to show you how it’s done, and he wants to show you that it can be done cooler than you ever thought possible.
Donning a sharp outfit and casually placing his hands in his pockets, this young child bounces despite all the obstacles around him—the camera in his face, the inexperienced kid next to him who can’t keep his balance, and the incessant chitter-chatter from those around him.
He stays in his lane and never stops jumping. But it comes naturally to our hero. It’s because he was born to do this. The trending YouTube clip is headlined, “I will never be as cool as my 2 year old nephew in a bounce house.” In fact, none of us will. He’s a chill bouncy house master, and he’s the coolest little kid in all the land.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.