- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
This 2-year-old casually bouncing in a bouncy house is the coolest kid in the land
Could he be any more chill?
When you’re a little kid, it’s almost impossible to contain your excitement in three distinct places: when you enter Disney World for the first time, when you take off in an airplane, and when you get to hop in a bouncy house.
But for the cool little boy in the video below, it’s like he’s made a career of gallivanting in bouncy houses. The little dude has seen it all, whether it comes to bouncy castles or bouncy spaceships or, um, bouncy hamburgers. Give him somewhere to bounce, and the tyke is ready to dominate like no other 2-year-old before him.
Witness the bouncy house master, and pay respect to his suave nature. He wants to show you how it’s done, and he wants to show you that it can be done cooler than you ever thought possible.
Donning a sharp outfit and casually placing his hands in his pockets, this young child bounces despite all the obstacles around him—the camera in his face, the inexperienced kid next to him who can’t keep his balance, and the incessant chitter-chatter from those around him.
He stays in his lane and never stops jumping. But it comes naturally to our hero. It’s because he was born to do this. The trending YouTube clip is headlined, “I will never be as cool as my 2 year old nephew in a bounce house.” In fact, none of us will. He’s a chill bouncy house master, and he’s the coolest little kid in all the land.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.