- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online Today 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
Ladies. We all know how hard it is to be a woman in today’s world. We have to look great, act bold, dress well, talk smart, and kick ass. Unless you’re in a Sandra Bullock rom-com, in which case you can usually have frizzy hair and wear bulky shoes at the beginning, but by the end you still have to do all those other things. It’s enough to make a girl shout “For the love of Betty Friedan!” and promptly give up forever.
YouTuber Simone Giertz, a self-described “expert in shitty robots” has made Leaning In a whole lot easier. She demonstrates her new invention in the video below, which could save women whole minutes out of their days, not to mention the plebeian shame of doing one’s own lipstick with one’s own hands.
While commenter “Karaoke Vic” had some advice (“Clearly you need some programming help 🙂 That arm is all over the place!”), I see only pure potential with this remarkable invention. Giertz has this to add: “I’m good at plenty of things, but putting on makeup is not one of them. I thought a robot might be able to do a better job and it probably did. Just needs some tweaking. 7/10 stars.”
This is the day our foremothers dreamed of, ladies! Let us, in the name of feminism everywhere, get stabbed in the face by a robot and step, makeup-streaked, into the sun.
Screengrab via Simone Giertz/YouTube