- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic 4 Years Ago
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak 4 Years Ago
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts 4 Years Ago
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Today 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Today 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Today 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Today 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Today 10:15 AM
- Porn stars are lining up behind Bernie Sanders Today 10:10 AM
- YouTube mom says she ‘beat’ her 2-year-old daughter for ruining her makeup kit Today 10:02 AM
- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review Today 9:20 AM
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus Today 9:19 AM
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
This is The Lion King as you’ve truly never heard it before: performed on glass bottles by a group of Danish men wearing bathrobes.
The Bottle Boys specialize in playing songs on glass bottles, and their latest video is the Disney classic “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King.” According to the video description, they decided to film it in the spa of a Hilton hotel in Copenhagen because it was a more “regal” setting.
It might not be the most obvious choice of location for a Lion King cover, but it certainly makes for a unique video.
Screengrab via Bottle Boys/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor